Sunday, January 18, 2009


Christmas, mommy and me.

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Nice blog and nice pictures. Guess who?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so tiny! I love the Christmas Dress. It was so tiny and on her it looks so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tata! I LOVE your blog. It's so nice to get to see pictures of You, Pierre, and Gwendolyn. She is SO cute! I can't wait to meet her. (Hopefully in Paris :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tata! you look beautiful! and little tiny gwendolyn looks beautiful too! when do i get to come visit?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tata!! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can see pictures of you and Pierre and Gwendolyn. She is adorable! We miss you, hopefully we can come visit you in Paris soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're all invited to Paris!!!
    or, as Ollie would say, come to my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I comment, I comment, very cute baby, she looks like her gran-pa, no hair!!

    ReplyDelete